The Putnam History Museum Research Library is open on Wednesdays from 11am-3pm.
If you have a research request, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact 845-265-4010 ext. 17, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a fee of $10 per research request.
Library Research Rules
- Briefcases, bags, coats, hats, etc. are not allowed in the library. They must be stored in the foyer/coat rack area.
- Pencils must be used for note taking.
- Please do not remove or handle any items on shelves or file drawers. All items will be placed on the table for you by a research librarian, or staff member.
- Please do not handle original documents or photographs. Originals will only be shown by special request and supervision is required. Librarians or staff members can make copies or scans upon request at a rate of $0.25 per page.
- Digital photographs of items in the collection are not permitted. For reference purposes, scans of documents or photographs can be emailed to you by a research librarian at a rate of $0.25 per page.